Red Desert: Personal Project

I did this a while back as an art test for Mythic working on Warhammer expansion. I ended up not getting that position, luckily. Originally I made this in Unreal Tournament 3 editor, I later revised the map in a newer version of UDK (don’t remember the version but it was probably around March 2010). Updated lighting and post process effects. Left the textures as they were in my test.

Everything in this is original except for the props which are UDK default assets. I created all the textures, shaders, lights, post process chains, heightmap, and terrain painting.

Here are some before images… Lets not dwell on these old ones though.